Monday, October 3, 2011

Time Away

I have not blogged since August! Ugh! Between wedding plans and school I have had little time for anything else. That means no house projects, no craft projects, no new books, no new anything!

Our wedding is less than two weeks away on October 14th! After that, things should start to settle down a little and Joe and I will start some more projects around the house. Of course, recent news of Joe's deployment in February will have us busy with plans for that.

Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for pictures from the wedding! We will be posting those as soon as possible!

Also, on a side note...I would like to inform readers of the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Joe and I are walking in with this in Baltimore on October 29th. I am currently raising money for our team. If interested, donations can be made directly online at https://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=454886&lis=1&kntae454886=2F60CB286B08421887915DF607FA44A2&supId=335369845&team=4826361. 


Well, until next time...happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment