Saturday, July 9, 2011

I had to wake up at 8 AM!

It is just after 9am and I am in he passenger seat of our Xterra making, what's seems to be a ridiculously long, drive down to Virginia. "What's in Virginia?" you might ask... Well there are lots of things, the beach, military museums, well respected schools and hospitals, Civil War tours and grave sites. But none of these are why Joe and I (accompanied by Capone)are making the 2 and a half hour drive down. So here it is...what you all have been waiting for... Today is my first BRIDAL SHOWER!!! Yay! How exciting! I don't have many details but what I do know is that this will be close to an all day event. And I can't come up with any clever pictures right now because I am on my phone. But rest assured, at the end of the day I will have pictures and something much more interesting to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment