Monday, July 25, 2011

Grout Schmout

Today I spread the grout over the tile. 
Do you know what that means????

The next, and final step is to seal the grout and then I am done with this project!!! 

Yes, I still have to stain the chairs but I will consider that a different project so just roll with me here

I only got pictures of the completed project because Joe was at work still so you'll just have to use your imagination on the actual process. 


 First I spread the Haystack colored grout


Then I wiped it off


Yes...that was it. Very simple and unexciting huh





I have also completed to dried flower/feather arrangements and one will go right in the center of this beautiful table. I will have pictures of that as soon as the grout is dried and sealed!

1 comment:

  1. Im singing "Another One Bites The Dust" as I type this hahaha. That is my favorite song to bust out at the very end of a project :)

    ReplyDelete